The Professional Division supports and promotes FBLA-PBL, Inc. and its goals. Members:
- Support FBLA-PBL programs and serve as liaisons between the workplace and the classroom.
- Mentor FBLA-PBL members to strengthen leadership and provide career counseling.
- Keep members informed on current business trends.
Established business professionals can help, teach, and encourage the rising generation of business leaders. Professional members give students the chance to work one-on-one with experienced leaders. Members receive The Professional Edge and other national publications. Anyone who has an interest in FBLA-PBL can become a Professional Division member—former members, employers, educators, FBLA-PBL advisers, parents, business people, and community supporters.
to become a member of the FBLA-PBL Professional Division.
Professional Division members
- Enhance a chapter and its activities
- Serve as liaison between business and classroom
- Share real-life experiences at meetings and workshops
- Provide professional development training through workshops
- Arrange tours of local businesses
- Guide members as they prepare for competitive events
- Judge at local, state and national competitions
- Help chapters with fundraising
- Create internships and job shadowing
- Offer scholarships and other financial support
In addition to the great feeling members receive from helping middle school, high school, and college students, members receive a number of valuable, tangible benefits in exchange for their membership dues. Professional Division members receive copies of The Professional Edge
, a newsletter written specifically for professional members, as well as Tomorrow's Business Leader
or PBL Business Leader
FBLA-PBL has partnered with companies to provide hotel discounts, car rental discounts, shopping discounts, and other benefits.